Lady Killers Lady Killers

Oh man, these were so hilarious! :D

Zombie Robots Zombie Robots

Awesome soundtrack!

I loved the robots! the music by x-ray dog also creates a pretty tense mood! a few improvements here and there, but you're on your way to becoming a successful animator!

Panjo the Tiger Panjo the Tiger

Loved it!

Your story was great, your sound was exquisite and the animation was pretty close to flawless!

the music really did it for me, was it self composed???

getack responds:

Thanks bro!

Yep I composed it myself...MONDAY MORNING!!! Friggen crazy I tell you!

Gravitee Wars Gravitee Wars

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

I played and finished halo ODST in 3 hours and 20 minutes. it cost me $40... this game cost me the 1.5 MB download and kept me busy for 3 hours and 27 minutes... Awesome game Funkypear!

Battleshapes Battleshapes

Loads of fun

Very cool and dynamic :) W/d!

PC.DEfense PC.DEfense

Perfect

Lots of fun, and plenty addictive... i forgot what each tower does shortly after starting the game... :P but cool idea!

Oxygen - B4M! Oxygen - B4M!

This feels good in my ear holes!

Temptation - BeefourMusic Temptation - BeefourMusic

Great stuff

Awesome track man, really really cool samples and stuff. Only thing that kind of got me was the clap during the 1:13 bit. It might be my monitors, but it sounds like the clap becomes a little too overwhelming.

just an opinion, but frakken cool track anyway man!

SUB4RU responds:

Thanks, there is something causing slight distortion there! I don't think its the clap, might be the velocity of the snare being too high? I am at work atm but I will def check it out when I get home. Good spotting!

- BeefourMusic -

+- Solemn's Reach -+ +- Solemn's Reach -+

Very tasty (",)

very cool, but like tashdacat said, some deeper kicks might have made it a little tastier ;)